Happy Healthy Mom: Ultimate Reset Day 3 Update

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 3 Update



 I started my cleanse this week, snapped those before pictures and wanted to give you all an update! Im on day 3 and in Phase 1 and I have to say, I am surprised with how good I feel so far. I am not starving like I thought I would be either. The amount of food you get to eat is unbelievable. I love that I am trying so many new things too.

 It isn't recommended to drink coffee but it does say if you absolutely must have coffee than you can....well, I DID!! I only had 1/4 of a cup and that seems to be holding me off just fine. I am missing my morning pre workout drink but I honestly dont feel like I am going through any type of withdrawal from not having my normal coffee or pre workout drink. I love that the guide tells you exactly what to eat and on each day!






Right now I am in Phase 1 where we begin to alter our diet by slowly removing dairy and meat. We are also rehydrating our body with a ton of water to reactivate sluggish cell function along with shifting our bodies Ph level which can weaken your body's functions.

I start my day off with water and two pills that is a blend of enzymes with camu camu, vitamin C and aminos which help your immune system and all around body functions. When I first started I was feeling like I was getting sick and one day in, and my cold is gone! Im pretty sure it had to do with all these natural supplements! Through out the day we take a few more supplements and drink something to help with the process..and no---this is not the type of cleanse where you are constantly heading to the bathroom!




There is a set menu to choose from but they also give you the "Reset in a Crunch" menu for people who are busy on some days and you can also swap out any of the meal options you dont like as long as you do lunch for lunch and stay within the same phase.

I really loved this Creamy Garlic Dressing! 





Its not recommended to do heavy lifting or intense workouts so I started the 3 Week Yoga Retreat and am loving the feeling of starting my mornings off with a nice stretch!




I'm in private group on facebook with a bunch of other ladies that help with tips, support and motivation! So any time we have a question, we are all here to help! I love the accountability and support we give one another!


If you youre ready to get started on your transformation or want kick things up a notch I'm putting together my next Virtual Online Gym! 



Save your spot here by filling out the application below or head on over here to learn more about the Busy Mom Challenge!








Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment