Happy Healthy Mom: Country Heat Week 4 Results

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Country Heat Week 4 Results

Well thats a wrap! This week I finished up Country Heat! I never in a million years thought I would enjoy dancing as my cardio and especially not COUNTRY DANCING haha! I was really surprised that I could get such a great workout in while dancing it out. Autumn really does sneak in some regular workout moves disguised as dancing like squat jumps, lunges an knee highs to name a few. Last week  I followed the nutrition for the most part with the exception of some cocktails over the weekend because we went to a party---balance right? So here they are....my results...drum roll please....
country heat, dance fitness, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, before and after, 21 day fix, autumn calabrese
As you can see the biggest change was in my stomach and legs. I lost a total of 7 pounds and 4.5 inches and I feel AMAZING! I really like that the workouts were only 30 minutes and you didn't need any equipment. No burpees or push ups either which was just the change my body needed! This program is perfect for a beginner or even someone who wants to add some cardio to their routine with out having to go on that boring treadmill!

So whats next?
As I finished Country Heat this week, I went straight into P90x3! No breaks here! I could have waited and started on Tuesday but something about starting on a Monday just feels better:) Ill be following the same nutrition plan as before with easy to follow portion control...why? Because it works! As far as the workouts go, I will be following this calendar.
country heat, dance fitness, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, before and after, 21 day fix, autumn calabrese, p90x3

Need some extra accountability?
Im super excited for our upcoming group "Back to School, Back to You". Well be kicking off our group with a call explaining how to get set up, how to meal prep as well as share some tips for success.

This group is going to start Sept 6th and be a different than other groups. You'll have the opportunity to win part of a 1,000,000 pot--just for participating in the group!

country heat, dance fitness, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, before and after, 21 day fix, autumn calabrese, health bet



So what do you need to do?

All you have to do is be enrolled as a customer in MY challenge group through the Challenge Tracker App {which is on your phone}.  You must meet the weekly tracking requirements starting on September 5th and ending the week of October 2nd. 


1.  JOIN:  Talk to me about becoming my customer so that you can get included in the group!  You must have a coach and be enrolled in their challenge group to be eligible.  If you do not have a coach make me your coach by completing this application


2.  TRACK YOUR PROGRESS:  Use the app to log at least 5 Shakeology drinks with photos and three Beachbody workouts during all FOUR qualification weeks.

3.  QUALIFY:  Log your Shakeology and workouts by 11:59 PM on the last day of each contest week:

Week 1:  September 5-September 11
Week 2:  September 12-September 18
Week 3:  September 19-September 25
Week 4:  September 26-October 2

4. CASH IN:  Meet all the requirements and you'll automatically win an equal share of the cash pot.  As an extra incentive, Beachbody will add $5 to the initial $1 million prize for every challenge pack sold on Team Beachbody between July 27th and August 31st, 2016 up to $3 million total. 

So if you're ready and want to be added to our group, start by filing out this application here:





Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment