Happy Healthy Mom: Country Heat Week 3 Meal Plan

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Country Heat Week 3 Meal Plan



Well, I can't believe that Im already checking in with y'all and we are approaching week 3! Last week I stayed on track with my nutrition and I felt GREAT! I am amazed with how lean I feel by simply following the meal plan and dancing! As far as the workouts are going I double up on workouts twice a week and follow the deluxe calendar. 

A lot of people ask me how I am motivated to wake up so early and workout and the truth is I actually struggle most days waking up early. I am not always bright eyed and bushy tailed when I wake up but I know that if I don't get my workout done first thing in the morning, it doesn't get done at all! Some people prefer to workout at night which I've tried but once 8pm rolls around I am one tired mommy and all I want to do is RELAX! So you have to do whatever works for you. Whether its first thing in the morning or late at night, just get it done! I schedule mine for 5:30am every day. Once my alarm goes off, I chug my energize, have light snack like a banana and push play. If you want some extra motivation for your mornings follow me on Facebook or Instagram. No excuses this week!! Lets all commit to a time to get our workouts in this week!


I am planning on finishing up my last week of Country Heat STRONG!!! I planned out my meals for the week and I am READY! Both of my boys are in their second week of school and this week they start sports which will mean late nights for us. So I planned a few crockpot dinners for the nights I know I am going to be busy. No drive throughs here! 

It takes a few extra minutes but every Sunday I sit down and plan out what we will eat for all of our meals. I print out my meal plan and create a grocery list to bring with me to the store. You don't have to over complicate meals--stick with SIMPLE! I always tell my challengers in my groups to start off with simple meals like chicken and veggies and once a week try a new recipe to add in to the rotation. 

So heres my meal plan for the week. I am in the lowest bracket of the Country Heat nutrition plan. 

My goals this week are to eat 100% clean and stay on track. Im going to make sure I am drinking plenty of water and also am going to stay away from sugar.

If you would like to join me in my upcoming challenge group starting Sept 6th, make sure to fill out this application here to get my support and accountability. Our next group is going to be super fun!! Its called the Back to School Health Bet. You can BET on it that you will improve your health and fitness! We will be using a new app to track our workouts. Every one who participates will be earning a share of a 1.5 million dollar pot!  How awesome is that?

Join us in our  Back to School HEALTH BET all the details are here.




Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment