Happy Healthy Mom: Day 4 Core de Force

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day 4 Core de Force

Hey friends!

Im on day 4 of Core de Force and LOVING it! I seriously thought when I first heard of this prgram it would be lots of kicking and punching {which is not my fav} but to my surprise I was wrong!



The Workouts

So far I have done 3 workouts and I am waking up SO sore! I am currently doing the regular version of the program.  There are two other options, which I plan to do after the regular version.  You can add in the deluxe workouts or do a hybrid version of the program, which add in workouts from Beachbody On Demand from workouts like Insanity, P90X, and T25.

The Meal Plan

So let’s get to our favorite part – FOOD!! You have to fuel your body right.  Week 1’s meal plan is similar to that of other Beachbody programs that follow the Portion Fix plan. If you wanna check out one a yummy recipe I made head on over here.  In Week 2 and Week 3 you increase the amount of food you eat as the workouts increase in intensity!

For Week 1 I get, 4 Red (protein), 3 Green (veggies), 2 purple (fruit), 2 yellow (carbs), 1 orange (seed/dressing), 1 blue (healthy fat), and 2 tsps (nut butters, oils) per day!  This is according to the color coded system with different sized containers, thought the meal plan tells you what amount of each food equals a container.

My Core De Force #girlggang is also kicking off the 28th of November and I can’t wait to get started!! These ladies are gonna crush it!  If you wanna save your spot click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment