Happy Healthy Mom: Week 1 P90x3 Progress Update

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 1 P90x3 Progress Update

Week 1 of P90x3 is done! Last week I started off the week following the Classic Schedule of P90X3 and I also incorporated a few runs in as well as the new Yoga Retreat to help alleviate soreness.
workout routine, workout schedule, p90x3, workout from home
Workout Schedule
Im really liking how these workouts are only 30 minutes and incorporate your full body in most workouts.  One of the workouts is called The Challenge where for 30 straight minutes all you do is a variety of push ups and pull ups! Ouch! The next few days after completing that workout, I could barely do normal day activities like washing my hair and driving haha! 

Another one of my favorite moves was this move called "Brandon V ups". Give this move a try!



P90X3 Ab Workout









Because of the holiday weekend we went on a mini family vacation to watch the Gator game. Go Gators! Now we all know foot ball and clean eating is HARD but I did my best! I packed lots of healthy snacks for the drive like mini peppers with hummus, grapes, apples, and of course shakeology. Well when it came to dinner I have be honest...I wanted to SPLURGE and enjoy some pizza that I have not had in a while sooooo I did! The rest of the weekend went pretty good but I did indulge in lots of cocktails and then on our way home we stopped at this new place called B21 that is all about yummy burgers and milkshakes....sooooo you guessed it---I splurged again haha! Do I feel guilty? Not at all....once in a blue moon I enjoy those things but I do have to say I woke up this morning feeling super bloated and gassy---TMI? 
Labor day weekend, gator game, foot ball, mommy life, vacation, vacation ideas, family time, family vacation

New Week = Fresh Start

So today is a new week, new goals and the opportunity to get back on track. I already push play with P90x3 CVX AND I even used heavier weights that I ordered last week! Go me! I created my meal plan for the week on my drive home and plan to go do my grocery shopping today.
meal plan, p90x3, clean eating, workout, nutrition plan

You'll notice in my meal plan I repeat a lot of meals for lunch and breakfast. Its much easier for me to eat the same thing a few days in a row...plus it saves money on groceries when you don't have to buy a ton of things. Sometimes things come up and I veer off the meal plan which happens more often than not BUT it does help keep me on track for those days I wonder what the heck I'm going to eat!


If you would like more tips on clean eating or would like to give one of our fitness programs a try, fill out this form and I will get back to you within the next 24 hours to help you find a program to meet your fitness goals!






Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment