Happy Healthy Mom: Do you LOVE your job?

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Do you LOVE your job?

Ahhhhh Its a happy Saturday over here! 

A lot of people wonder what we do as coaches and to be honest it does take work but its also very SIMPLE! We help people with their health and fitness whether its someone who's just getting started and wants to lose 100 pounds or someone who's already fit and wants to change up their routine or kick things up a notch. We provide them with fitness programs and meal plans in a SIMPLE way to help them be successful!

We have FUN!
One of my favorite things about our team are the relationships we have developed over time. I personally have made lots of new friendships and reconnected with so many old friends and strengthened relationships. Before Beachbody I would occasionally go on girls trips but I now feel like every few months we have a trip! 

Our most recent one was to Indiana for our annual Coach Summit and was so much fun!

We learned from other top coaches in the business, we celebrated the success of our team and worked out with celebrity trainers!

These ladies all come from different backgrounds...some are full-time working moms, attorneys, teachers, stay at home moms. We are all different but the one thing we have in common is the desire for MORE out of life! 

But is it a scam?
Now I just want to throw out there that before I started this coaching thing I thought it was a TOTAL scam! I laughed about it with my husband and joked about a shake being able to change someones life.  At the time I was working out 5 times a week and super frustrated because I wasn't really seeing the results I hoped for. I was eating clean too---or so I thought. So, after 6 months of watching and stalking my coach on Facebook, I finally decided to go for it. At first, all I really wanted to do was lose those last 15 pounds after having my child, so I signed up for the discount--because we all love to save money right? 


 Then after my first round of the 21 Day fix and drinking shakeology I lost 11 pounds and could not believe the comparison of my before and after picture. I was a TOTAL believer! People started asking me what I was doing and I wanted to share this amazing program with EVERYONE---so here I am!! Haha! 
beachbody coach, beach body, 21 day fix, personal trainer, fitness coach, health and wellness coach, nutritionist, p90x3, before and after





Is Beachbody one of those pyramid thingies?





So, if you've been watching me on this journey, stop and ask yourself for a second what exactly it is that's keeping you from starting your own journey?
🔅Are you scared of what people will think? 
Don't be. They don't pay your bills! PLUS, the ones who mind, don't matter and the ones who matter, don't mind! {love that quote!}

🔅Are you scared you will fail?
Don't be. I'll be with you every step of the way! You'll have our amazing tribe of women right behind you too!

🔅Are you scared you don't have the time?
Don't be. There are so many BUSY moms, full time workers and full time students who have been REALLY successful at this!

And you can too! So if youre ready to join us, I got you girl!
beachbody coach, beach body, 21 day fix, personal trainer, fitness coach, health and wellness coach, nutritionist, p90x3




Start here by filling out this form to save you an exclusive spot on our team and become a member in my coach apprenticeship program.



Limited space AVAILABLE! 
beachbody coach, beach body, 21 day fix, personal trainer, fitness coach, health and wellness coach, nutritionist, p90x3



Fill out this quick application here and Ill reach out!





No comments:

Post a Comment