Happy Healthy Mom

Saturday, June 18, 2016






Have You Ever Considered Coaching Before?
Have you ever wondered what a coach does or how you actually make money as a coach?  Well this is your formal invite to join me for a 1 day behind the scenes event to see exactly what it is that I do as a coach.  I am going to share with you how I got started as a coach, how I grew my social media from less than 100 friends to now over two thousand friends!  I am going to show you how I started my business at my  kitchen table and grew it to replace my teacher salary, pay off our debt and start saving for our kids college educations!  I didn't start coaching with the intention that I was going to make this my full time income.  What I did want to do is help other people feel the same way that I did!  I wanted people to see that there were other ways to get healthy & fit besides going to the gym and "dieting".  
My passion for health & fitness has created an awesome business for our family.
So whether you would just like to save 25% on your Shakeology next month or you would like to dabble in the business or make it a career, then join the group here to check it all out!
Monday June 20th you can log into the closed online Facebook group to get the series of 9 posts explaining everything you will get and learn from me as you coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment