Happy Healthy Mom: My Ultimate Reset Results!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My Ultimate Reset Results!!

I made it to Day 21 and I have to admit I cheated a little on the last day....I was SOOO over veggies and I got the results I was looking for and felt amazing. But--I was craving some balance. (AKA cheat meal)


I honestly had the same meal for the last few nights because I was getting lazy so the thought of preparing another veggie made me not want to eat, so day 21 came around right at the perfect time!

So, what can I say?

This plan made me ready and excited to start a regular and normal balanced meal plan. It made me excited about working out!

It helped be break through bad habits of snacking and also helped me break through that plateau which was just what I needed to start my new program...and THAT was EXACTLY what I was looking for!

It showed me that I CAN commit to something and the sense of accompishing this is like no other!

I really learned a lot about different foods and how they make me feel and I also enjoyed all the new recipes I got to try out like this quinoa pilaf.


So I got the weight loss results I was looking for. The scale hadn't budged in a really long time.
I got the improve sleep I was looking for.
My energy is back.
My skin is clear.
And over all I am one HAPPY mom!

I'm pretty proud of myself for accomplishing this...and I look forward to starting my new program, following a balanced meal plan and to keep this weight off as we bring in the new year!

I've done lots of other cleanses before and there have been NONE that I could honestly say I would ever do again but I could totally see myself doing this as a tune up once or twice a year!

I loved that you aren't starving yourself but actually eating healthy meals through out the 3 weeks!

Are you ready to join us? Apply here to save your spot! Or head on over here to see what its all about!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment