Happy Healthy Mom: Don't Buy Shakeology till You Read This!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Don't Buy Shakeology till You Read This!

I can remember it like it was yesterday...I laughed with my husband and said "Can you believe someone would really pay 5.00 for a shake? What is it like a magic shake or something? It can't possibly be better than what Im already drinking". At the time I was going to whole foods and buying all kinds of stuff to add to my protein shake. Chia seeds, maca powder, fresh veggies and fruits. Half of the stuff would go bad and I would spend a fortune on it....After a while of me working my butt of at the gym and not seeing any results (6 whole months had past), I thought---what the heck---let me give this thing a try! I was tired of working so hard and not seeing any results. 


shakekology, shakeology super sampler, 21 day fix, clean eating, shakeology ingredients
Look at all the awesome ingredients!


I did a little research of my own and realized that this shake was much more than a protein shake! It was filled with over 70 superfoods, probiotics and nutrients. My shakes that I was making did not come close to this stuff! AND-- I couldn't replicate it even if I tried.



Check out all these AWESOME ingredients!








So I finally convinced my husband that I was going to give it a go. Not only did I lose those stubborn last 15 pounds but I found my self with so much more energy, my cravings were gone and my stomach aches that were terrible before were also gone!
shakekology, shakeology super sampler, 21 day fix, clean eating

I wanted to share this program and shakeology with EVERYONE! A few months went by and I finally convinced my husband to drink it to after the doctor said he was going to have to be put on medication for high cholesterol. After a few months of drinking it, he went to the doctor and I couldn't believe it....he did not need to go on any medication any more. How awesome is that?


If you'd like to give Shakeology a try but want to first try all the flavors, you can do so here with our 6 Day Sample Pack!
shakekology, shakeology super sampler, 21 day fix, clean eating



No comments:

Post a Comment