Happy Healthy Mom: When you take a step out of your comfort zone, you never know what you can acheive!

Monday, August 1, 2016

When you take a step out of your comfort zone, you never know what you can acheive!

This past week I attended my first ever Beachbody Coach Summit! I was over whelmed with excitement. I had the privilege of listening to other coaches share their stories and tips, workout with 24, 000 other coaches and celebrity trainers as well as be recognized on stage for our teams success!

I walked across stage in the Bridgestone Arena in front of 24,000 other coaches in Nashville, Tennessee. I have to be honest when i say I was totally nervous. Im just a regular  girl just like anyone else that wanted to lose weight and feel better. Never in million years did I think I would be recognized for the success of our team! A lot of people might think that Im lucky or just know a lot of people but the truth is, I'm just a normal girl like anyone else! All I did is make a decision and go for it!

Are you looking to join Team Beachbody For Support and Accountability or to build a business of your own message me at coachmelissa26@gmail.com or complete a coach application here to join my August New Coach University.




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment