Happy Healthy Mom: Week 2 of Country Heat Complete!

Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 2 of Country Heat Complete!

Week 2 of Country Heat is done and I am half way done with this program! This week according to the calendar you  can double up on your workout on some days so I choose to do that to ramp up my results. I was waking up every morning between 6:00am and 7:00am over the summer but with the kids being back in school, my mornings are going to start at 5:00am this week! I know some people think I'm crazy but we don't find time for our workouts---we have to MAKE THE TIME! Once I wake up, I chug my Energize and its time to get my country on! Yeehaw!
country heat, dance fitness, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, before and after, 21 day fix, autumn calabrese
Rise and Shine its Workout Time!



Last week I was away part of the week so I stuck to my workout schedule by streaming all of my workouts through Beachbody On Demand. I love how I can take these programs with me where ever I go!  Now I have to be honest here...I did get my workouts in BUT my nutrition wasn't 100%. Im not going to beat myself up about it though because I did enjoy myself and I believe in the 80/20 rule...balance right?
country heat, dance fitness, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, before and after, 21 day fix, autumn calabrese
Streamed My Workouts on my iPad!

 I already started the week off on a great start! I created my meal plan for the week and prepped my lunches and snacks. Its so much easier to stay on track when I can grab what I need and its already made. For lunch this week I will be having grilled chicken, with veggies and a side salad. For my snacks I'll be having grapes, blueberries and a banana. I used my portion control containers and measure it all out so I know I am eating according to my specific goals!
country heat, dance fitness, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, before and after, 21 day fix, autumn calabrese, meal planning, whole 30, meal plan tips
Prepping my lunch for the week

If you are interested in getting my support on your fitness journey then please complete the application below to join my Back To School September 6th Challenge Group.  There are still spots available.



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment